WIPocalpyse 2012

Thursday 20 November 2008

i don't like finishing

Oh i really don't like finishing things off, I am just no good at it and i get into a right kerfuffle - anyway managed to get a couple of Christmas ornies done for the kids - from M designs - i actually started these last year but ran out of time so quite pleased that i am actually organised this year


Also got my F&S square sent off for the Christmas round and my ornament exchange for Friendly Stitchers - so will show pictures once they arrive with their respective owners.


Also got my friend's picture framed and took it up to her the other week - she was really pleased with it and it is now on display in her living room.. looks pretty nice i think..


Right now back to my rotation stuff...

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the finishing thingy, but your finishes are great,love the stitching you did for your friend too, congrats.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishing, Marueen. I have the same fear of finishing, but my goal next year is to get more of it done. I have a whole pile of things that are stitched but need some kind of finishing.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your christmas ornaments.
    Concrats on your finishes.
    I'm having that problem too, about finishing. Have lot's of things done and stuck in boxes. Don't know what year it will be when I finsh those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ornies look great! Love the gift for your friend! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the finishing things, I am one to procrastinate and not finish. Your ornaments look awesome. Wow! What a great looking frame and the piece you did for your friend doesn't even look like stitching. What is next on your rotation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finishing! Great picture for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally with you on the whole "finishing" thing...I'm always afraid it will look horrible, so I am guilty of not finishing, just because I am a bit afraid!! Your finishes look beautiful!! You did a lovely job!! I love the picture you did for your friend!!! Very beautiful!!
    ~A Joyful Stitcher~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!