- Baby sampler still finished, still not framed
- Twilight Shimmer -
- Christmas Stocking -
- Started on Bent Creek April Flows -
- Started on Karen's round robin - she has asked us to stitch up either welcome or home sweet home etc. Found a chart from an old Crosstitcher which I am adapting a bit - think it will work pretty nicely - picture up when done.
To do in April:-
- carry on with rotation
- finish April Flows
- stitch and send Fair and Square round 12
- finish and send Karen's rr
I have also entered a half marathon midnight walk in May which is in aid of The Ayrshire Hospice so have been out training with my friends for that - so far so good, we got a bit carried away at the weekend and ended up being out for about three hours which we weren't really prepared for - we were just about crawling back up the road - however the weather was nice and it was a lovely country walk - i have to admit i was so surprised as it is only a couple of miles from town and you felt you were in the middle of nowhere - we ended up just outside Oswald Hall, one of the pictures on here - http://www.ayrshirepaths.org.uk/gallery.htm. We're planning to walk out to Troon on Sunday along the coast and up by the golf courses - here's hoping the weather holds out.
Right, need to send off my sister's birthday present, get some ironing done and then enjoy the rest of my day off.