WIPocalpyse 2012

Saturday 8 January 2011

rotation,rotation,rotation







These are my current WIPS:
Monday, Tue, Wed - Artecy Solar System worked on 28ct black jobelan- this is for my ds Joe who is currently very into space, who probably won't be by the time i finish this
Thurs, Fri - DMC Coronation Street bookmark - this is for dd Neve, we just love our Corrie lol!
Sat & Sun - HAED - for me, the oh so ironically titled Quick Stitch Twilight Shimmer
I admire all the clinically insane stitchers out there who have signed up for the 15 starts in January challenge - I have decided to hold onto my sanity and just gone with the two new starts..

7 comments:

  1. You seem to have got your stitching days sorted, good for you!

    I too have resisted the crazy Jan challenge, loving seeing all the new starts out there though.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely WIPs. The HAED is gorgeous. I must get back to my HAED piece this year as it's about 30 pages and I've only managed to complete about 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Wonderful pieces you have on the go there. Look forward to watching your progresses now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree about the 15 new projects. I've signed up to actually finish 15 UFOs, most are smallish ones but they need finishing off at some point and this is the year! Your HAED looks great, I love their pieces but not felt the urge to get one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,so beautiful.Please can you send me the chart of the planets,pllleeeeaasse.my e-mail is sm_dd@hotmail.com.thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!