WIPocalpyse 2012

Saturday 26 November 2011

she's got it oh baby she's got it

Well on my travels through the planets I have now finished with venus (wasn't very exciting, not much to see) - on my next outing I will head home for a short while before a quick jaunt to mercury and then what i imagine will be an extended tour of the sun..

Tonight i am back to Rapunzel till the end of the month - this is where I am at just now


However the burning question of the afternoon is...m&s double choc chip cookie or get into the festive spirit with a mince pie?  decisions, decisions

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your solar system! Congrats on all the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching! Go for the mince pie ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be very persistent...I have to starts on black that I have basically given up on. They are patterns I love but I just can't handle the black. The solar system looks great! - Christina G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why make the choice, take both, lol! Missed you this weekend. Lovely stitching, hope you weren't blown away in the wee breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress..... onto your burning question.... how about BOTH??? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!