WIPocalpyse 2012

Friday 25 May 2012

the sun has got his hat on

It's been a glorious week her in my little bit of Scotland and it looks like it is going to last all weekend, best make the most of it - this may actually be our summer lol!

Following IHSW last weekend I had a little finish 

Before                                                                            After

Will try my best to actually get this finished up in time so I can hang it up at my work ready for next week.

My dd and I also completed our Midnight Walk for The Ayrshire Hospice and I raised a good wee bit so feeling quite pleased-my legs weren't feeling quite so pleased though come Sunday morning...

For the rest of the month of the month going to concentrate on my HAED QS Siberian Forest. This is where I am starting off from - my plan for this year was to have page 1 of this finished - need to get a bit of a shift on me thinks...





Hope you all have a good weekend! I'm planning a bit of soaking up the sun and it's Eurovision on Sat night - always fun to watch..

5 comments:

  1. Well done on raising money on the Midnight Walk.

    June looks like a fun stitch and good luck with the HAED.

    This sunshine is just great - I just hope it's not all we get this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the little finish. It's great that you raised a fair bit of money too. I wish I could walk. My asthma doesn't let me very well. Here's hoping you can get caught up to your goal on your QS quickly. I love it (I've seen it repeatedly on blogs, and it looks great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! And good luck with your HAED - they are such gorgeous pictures.

    And congratulations on your money raising efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Small finish and the fund-raising too.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, you're a "no-reply" so I can't respond by email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    Well done on raising some money on your Midnight Walk.

    Love your little June finish.

    Good luck with your HAED.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!