WIPocalpyse 2012

Monday 23 March 2015

Spring has sprung (kind of)

Spring is trying to appear here in Scotland, the daffodils are peeking through and the nights are definitely lighter but having just been out in town I fear that winter is hanging on for a few days yet.

So exciting stuff - I have a finish - yay!! My Leicester City Football Club badge is now done and framed to boot.  This is for my husband's uncle who we will be seeing in April at a family wedding so that's one more thing of my list to get done before we go

I've got a couple others of these to do for hubby's friends but will get to these after I finish the wedding sampler I am doing for a friend - it's all go this year..



Other than that I've been carrying on with some wips but nothing much to show as yet.  I'm off now to enjoy my last day of leave for this year, thankfully my new leave year starts next week so I don't actually have any full weeks now till end of April - result...







17 comments:

  1. Great finish. Looks lovely all framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, Maureen, he'll be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stitched piece for your uncle, I am sure that he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that every person wants to express his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings is expressed. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. DLF Phase 3 premium girl
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon
    Gurugram Girl Number
    prostitution girls gurugram
    Online Girl Number Dehradun
    Gurgaon girl number
    housewife Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!