WIPocalpyse 2012

Monday 9 January 2012

first full moon

WIPopaclypse first full moon:  So this is what I've been doing since 1st of the month - nothing too exciting but managed to get a little bit done. 

Have had a good few days off over the new year - got caught up with lots of sky+ shows and had some quality stitching time - watched the whole of the second series of Boardwalk Empire in the last week - so good!!


 Before                                                                          After

Been reading lots of blogs but omg people - with all those crazy january challenges starting I can hardly keep up - I am so impressed though with everyone's perseverance, and loving seeing all your new pieces. Keep up the good work for the rest of the month.

Off now to work some more on Solar System and some One Tree Hill - nice and easy on the brain..





10 comments:

  1. ooooo well done I can see progress on both of them ... the solar one is going to be fab once finished :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love that Solar System design! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re the solar system, its from Artecy. It's a great chart but stitching on the black is driving me to distraction..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely Maureen .... but I particularly love the solar system

    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Jupiter looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maureen. Great progress on them both! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress I Love the Solar System.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your solar system and my other half is crazy about astronomy... where is the chart from I'd be interested in finding a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing you progress on these

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!